Thursday, September 25, 2014

Villains Victorious going on hiatus

Blog's real-world author here.

A few months ago, I committed to doing one post per day, every day, no excuses. I'd write something and publish it, and my goal was to have an interesting thing to say every day. With a few days' worth of exceptions, I did that.

There's only so much you can say about supervillainy, and I've said most of what I wanted to say. I know of maybe half a dozen people who've actually regularly read it, and I want to thank you guys for doing so. I didn't expect it to grow, though that would have been nice, but I also didn't expect to continue it forever. So after 3094 views and 114 posts, this blog is going on hiatus. The content is CC-BY licensed - anyone who wants to use anything I've written here, for any purpose, can do so as long as they credit the blog.

I like having a daily writing assignment. I may do another one soon, but one that meshes well with what I'm doing right now in my spare time (a space opera RPG, Final Fantasy XIV). If you follow astralfrontier on Tumblr or Twitter, or +Bill Garrett on Google Plus, you'll see any such posts I decide to write. Until then, thanks for reading. It was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment