This list is, of course, entirely hypothetical. Were any of my apprentices to do these things, dire results would be in store for them. Hypothetically.
- Apprentices are not to kidnap superheroes without their mentor's permission.
- No diet soda spills on my DVD cases.
- Apprentices shall not make personal use of the expensive knockout gas being used for another caper.
- No prisoners shall be made to wear costumes which make them sexually uncomfortable.
- Prisoners shall not be forced to take part in any re-enactment of a children's cartoon.
- Villains do not publish "Chained Heroes" calendars featuring heroes in any state of undress, and prisoners shall not be told they must pose for such things.
- Prisoners shall not be forced to watch romantic comedies or "chick flicks" for more than 4 hours, even with "close supervision".
- Apprentices shall not take selfies with prisoners in the background.
- Selfies with superhero prisoners in the background are not "photobombs".
- Apprentices shall not videotape "dance-offs" with prisoners.
- Prisoners shall not be coerced into participating in "dance-offs" using threats of a hostage's safety.
- Posted videos including anything on this list or other similar nonsense shall not go onto the villain's primary YouTube channel, and belong on their own channel or as a private video.
- Comments shall always be disabled for all YouTube videos posted by villains or their apprentices.
- Apprentices are not allowed to use tears to garner sympathy from their mentors.
- Apprentices do not have the last word on what is or is not fair. The world isn't fair.
The normal guide will resume shortly.